An augment is an additional stat that can be applied to a piece of equipment by various means. Augments may be selected from random pools, predetermined (semi-random) pools, or be guaranteed, depending on the method of augmentation.
The primary methods of enhancing weapons and gear with augments are:
- Fields of Valor elite training augmentation
- Evolith synergy augmentation
- Abyssea augmentation (pool of possibilities specific to each Abyssea area, obtained from gold crates)
- Fay Weapon augmentation (Succor to the Sidhe)
- Tatter and Scrap Synergy augmentation
- Abdhaljs's Honor Synergy augmentation
- Trial of the Magians
- Arcane Glyptics augmentation (NPCs at the Inventors' Coalition in Western Adoulin)
- Skirmish Rewards with Divainy-Gamainy in Western Adoulin.
- Escha equipment augments from Nolan
- Arcane Glyptics augmentation with Reisenjima equipment. Done with Oseem in Norg.
Note: Once a piece of equipment is augmented, it becomes bound to that character and cannot be traded, sent, or sold to any other character, including those on the same account, unless the augments are removed.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
Pages in category "Augment"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 240 total.(previous 200) (next 200)