Below are the subcategories and collections of food information. All pages tagged with their respective tag will be listed on the sub category page. However, all food in a table on that page needs to be added after the fact!
Remember to tag food pages with the correct [[Category:xxx]] tag!
Extended Food Duration
The following effects can extend all Food duration by up to double the usual length
These effects only work in areas where they are active. See the individual pages for details.
The following shields have the effect of Moogle's Japery. While in the field: has a 75% chance to extend food duration by double for party members in range, or a 25% chance to grant the user a nomad moogle Costume effect.
This effect stacks with any previous zone effect from above, resulting in x4 length food duration if food is used in an area effected by an area effect, then a shield is successfully used.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Food"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 612 total.(previous 200) (next 200)